Staff Engineer (Civil/Mechanical, East Wenatchee, WA)
RH2 Engineering, Inc., (RH2) is a privately held, employee-owned multidisciplinary engineering firm that’s been partnering with municipalities and public utilities in the Pacific Northwest since 1978. We focus on helping our clients develop and maintain their infrastructure by delivering sustainable and cost-effective solutions that meet their current needs while proactively planning for future growth.
We are looking to add additional staff engineers to our East Wenatchee office. As a staff engineer, you will work with our senior staff in the planning, design, and construction of water, wastewater, irrigation, stormwater, and transportation projects. We are looking for someone who can see beyond preconceived limitations, approaching challenges from multiple, sometimes untraditional angles to develop truly innovative solutions by adapting and modifying standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria. If you thrive on thinking critically to solve complex problems, working in a collaborative team environment, and creating technically accurate deliverables, you might be just what we are looking for.
· A BS degree in Civil or Mechanical engineering (students in the final stages of their senior year will also be considered)
· 0 to 2 years of experience
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
· High energy and the flexibility to adapt to constantly changing needs and schedules
· The ability to work collaboratively with teams in multiple offices
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong working knowledge of standard design software, including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MS Excel a plus
· Competitive hourly pay plus 1.5x overtime pay
· Profit sharing through bi-annual bonuses and company stock program
· 4 weeks of paid time off
· Full benefits package, including insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability) and 401(k) with company match
· Company-wide teambuilding events and regular social activities
· A collaborative environment with coworkers who share your passion for making a difference in their community
· A diverse workload that gives you the opportunity to assist on a variety of projects as you move forward on your career path
This position is full time with benefits. If you are interested in joining our team, email your cover letter, resume, and a copy of your unofficial transcripts as pdf files to [email protected] Tell us why you are the best candidate for this position.
RH2 Engineering, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.