Staff Engineer – Electrical (East Wenatchee)
Who We Are
RH2 Engineering, Inc., (www.rh2.com) is a multi-disciplinary, employee-owned consulting firm headquartered in Bothell, Washington, with offices throughout Washington and Oregon. We provide high-quality engineering and scientific services primarily to municipal clients. Services include project conceptualization, planning, design, permitting, construction management, services during construction, and administration. RH2 is primarily focused on the water, wastewater, and transportation fields.
RH2 is seeking an entry level ELECTRICAL and CONTROL SYSTEMS staff engineer to join the team in our East Wenatchee office. The successful candidate will perform electrical and control system designs for utility facilities for clients throughout Washington under the supervision of senior level engineers.
Work will include:
- Electrical system design for facilities per NEC and local codes;
- Electrical load calculation, voltage drop, and sizing of conduit and conductors;
- AutoCAD drafting of electrical designs;
- Control system design, including relay logic, PLCs, radios, and Ethernet communications;
- SCADA and HMI programming (Wonderware and FactoryTalk);
- PLC Programming (RSLogix 5000); and
- Control system IT maintenance (Firmware upgrades, server updates, VPN setup, VNC and remote desktop troubleshooting).
Basic understanding of facility electrical design is required. BS in electrical or computer engineering required. Candidate should have EIT or ability to complete exam within six months.
This position is full-time with benefits. If you are interested in pursuing a career with RH2, please email a cover letter and a copy of your resume and unofficial transcripts to [email protected] Your cover letter should express why you feel you are the best candidate to join our staff, based on your career goals, education, and background. The documents should be in PDF format and the subject line should include the position you are applying for and RH2 office location.