FSB Architects + Engineers, an established multi-disciplined architecture and engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic work environment, whose enthusiasm; creativity, organization, and winning attitude contribute to the success of the structural high performance efforts. Projects range from small modifications of existing buildings to complete design of large commercial and industrial buildings utilizing steel, concrete, masonry, and wood.
- Professional Engineer (PE), required
- Minimum 10 years’ post licensure experience
- Proficient in Revit Software
- Proficient in RISA 3D
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and possess strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
FSB offers excellent benefits, which includes 100% company-paid insurance for the employee, Paid Time Off, 401(k) match, and a great work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.