Title: Technical Solutions Engineer
Duration: 06+ Months W2 Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA
- Help others deploy client technology: Provide technical guidance to partners and end customers to deploy client's O2O solution.
- Analyze software problems: Provide API, SDK, software troubleshooting for client O2O solution: debug customer applications, provide software architecture guidance to clients' technical teams, and handle business, product, or technical questions via phone and email.
- Resolve technical issues at root cause: Identify and document bugs and feature requests affecting customers; implement effective solutions to their problems along business-appropriate time lines; author documentation and code samples; fix product bugs and implement feature requests.
- Improve and innovate client s O2O solution: Work closely with client developers, product managers, and operations teams to improve the product.
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Databases (automation, report generation, root cause analysis, writing complex queries)
- Medium demonstrable knowledge of Python 3+ years of experience in a client facing technical role.
- Collaboration skills for working across geographically dispersed functions.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with SQL data analysis, open-source development practices (version control, issue tracking)
- Very strong troubleshooting skills in common web technologies, such as HTTP, XML, FTP, SFTP.
- Good foundation in HTTP 1.1, XML, HTML5, and JSON; experience working with APIs; strong familiarity with CSS.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol and networking (able to read a packet trace, familiar with steps to setup and teardown TCP/IP connections, able to understand and optimize corporate network architecture).
- Good understanding of Linux system administration (automating tasks via scripting in languages like bash, Python, Perl; use of utilities like cron, iostat, netstat; familiarity with runlevels/proc).
Thanks & Regards,
Sumit Singh, Senior Talent Acquisition, The Judge Group
151 S. Warner Road, Suite 100, Wayne, PA 19087
Desk: (610) ###-####