Technical support specialist (Electron Diffraction Technology LEED-AES) NOC
Regular job, Permanent, Full Time
Salary: $30.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
University degree in Physics/Electrical/Electronic/Chemical Engineering, min 3 years of experience in LEED/AES installations and service for UHV analytical, MBE and CVD systems, able to work autonomously within established procedures & practices, Willing to travel regularly, Travel expenses paid by employer
· Promote sales to existing clients interested in electron diffraction and UHV analytical, MBE and CVD systems, assess clients' needs and resources and recommend the appropriate solutions, estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service, prepare and administer sales contracts, may conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
· After sales support, installation suport, tests and troubleshoots LEED-AES systems and components, solve problems in related electronics, software and mechanical systems and sub-systems with minimal supervision. Assignments require solution of difficult problems by application of technical knowledge.
· Performs complex electro-mechanical technical functions and activities such as LEED-AES design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting and assembly of electronics and electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models, specialized test equipment, tools and test fixtures.
· Investigates, compiles data, documents and recommends changes using applicable reporting process to enhance sales performance.
· Requires full understanding of the company's manufacturing and/or engineering processes, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Provides management with technical input in order to correct problems at the customer site.
· Provides training to OCI customers and OCI equipment users. Highly proficient at troubleshooting and resolving issues as after sales support.
· Maintains a secure, safe, clean and healthy work environment. Follows safety and operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Please send your resume to:
OCI Vacuum Microengineering Inc.
200 Stronach Cres.
Tel. 519 457-0878
By Fax: (519) 457-0837 , By E-mail: email@example.com