JOB TITLE: Test Automation Engineer
LOCATION: Jersey City
Selenium Web Driver, TEST NG, BDD Automation Framework, Cucumber, IntelliJ IDEA, SQL, Bitbucket
Bachelors degree in computer science preferred, other degrees will be considered.
* Support the testing of the Banks application software.
* Maintain testing infrastructure like test suites, test plans, SQE machines/images, results summary/analysis, etc.
* Participate in writing and maintaining software test plans for new and existing applications with strong cross-functional group collaboration.
* Create and maintain software test cases exercising both positive and negative test paths.
* Develop and plan for execution of procedures necessary for assuring quality of software releases.
* Participate in design review and architectural review meetings and provide SQE perspective.
* Conduct new feature review meetings with developers to develop appropriate test plan and test cases
* Provide guidance and mentorship to junior SQE engineers in the team.
* Perform test coverage analysis along Development to arrive at gap analysis and thereafter create a risk mitigation plan to resolve the identified gaps.
* Effectively communicate to all stake holders to quickly resolve any issues or questions relating to test creation, execution or the project in general.
* Proactively implement efficient SQE processes in consultation with cross-functional teams.
* Identify change in scope of feature/release and escalate issues as and when needed.
* Participate in test execution, defect analysis and write project test summaries.
* Maintain test cases and all supporting material such as Virtual Machines, files, etc.
* Generate baseline performance metrics of the software and create a load/stress test plan to measure improvements.
* Provide accurate status on daily activities for the assigned release.
* Work with of the following DBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
* Selenium Web Driver
* SQL development and Transact SQL coding.
* Software Performance metrics and analysis.
* Gathering and documenting test requirements.
* Create comprehensive software test plans and test cases based on requirements.
* Demonstrate understanding of systems analysis and design techniques.
* Gathering and analyzing data and drawing logical conclusions.
* Education Bachelors degree in computer science preferred, other degrees will be considered.
Selenium Web Driver, TEST NG, BDD Automation Framework, Cucumber, IntelliJ IDEA, SQL, Bit bucket
Additional Skills: (Nice to Have)
Nice to have:
* ASTQB/ISTQB testing certification: www.astqb.org/
Jenkins, J meter, Jira Confluence
Please contact me. I have a job opportunity working as a Quality Assurance Automation Test Engineer with Selenium Web Driver, TEST NG, BDD Automation Framework, Cucumber, IntelliJ IDEA, SQL, and Bit bucket for a financial services organization in Jersey City, New Jersey. If interested, please respond and I will forward you the full job description.
Test Automation, Selenium Web Driver, TEST NG, BDD Automation Framework, Cucumber, IntelliJ IDEA, SQL, Bitbucket