Show/Hide Filters
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI +1 Location

Employer Engineering is growing and investing! We're expanding our internal sales organization and need results-driven, team-focused Account Managers who want to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the world's second largest staffing firm, we create exceptiona...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Quality Engineer Permanent position: Quality Engineer-Milwaukee, WI- A strong metals client is seeking a Jr. to mid level Quality Engineer. Our client is looking for a Q. E. with 0-5 years of experience. Experience must be from an industrial manufacturing setting. Prefer automoti...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Field Service Engineer Permanent position: Currently seeking a Sr. Field Service Engineer for a Direct Hire role. Qualified candidates will have a bachelor's degree in Engineering plus five years of customer focused experience. Candidates must be willing to do extensive travel...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Product Design Engineer Permanent position: Product Development Engineer in Milwaukee, WI. A strong cultured metals client is looking for a Product Development Engineer. Role is located in Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 2-15 years of industrial manufacturing product/s...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Senior Engineer (Electro-optics) - 22360 Milwaukee,WI As a Senior Engineer, you will work with the Advanced Technology team to develop novel product concepts, prototypes, and products based on leading-edge technology. This position requires broad knowledge in at least some of the areas of electro...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Project Engineer Permanent position: Electrical Project Engineer-Milwaukee, WI- Our steel client is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Engineer out of an industrial work environment. Client is looking for 7 + years of Project MGMT and high voltage experience (In the KV...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI +1 Location

Job Description Manufacturing Engineer Contract position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for provider of industrial automation equipment in Milwaukee, WI. In this role you will support the New Product Introduction team acting as a liason between internal customers and 3rd party manufacturers. R...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Process Engineer Permanent position: Process Engineer in Milwaukee, WI. A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Process Engineer. Role is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 2-5 years of industrial manufacturing experience. Must have a...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Product Engineer Permanent position: Product Development Engineer in Milwaukee, WI. A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Product Development Engineer. Role is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 2-5 years of industrial manufacturing...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Packaging Engineer Contract position: A Packaging Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Milwaukee, WI area. This role will design and...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Civil Engineer Permanent position: Civil Site Development Engineer needed for a leading multi-disciplinarian firm located in the Milwaukee area. In this role you will work with both public and private clients on a wide range of land development projects. Specific duties include...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Design Engineer Permanent position: Hydraulic Design Engineer opportunity with a client located in the Milwaukee, WI area. This position will be responsible to design and develop new OEM system products and re-design systems for necessary customer updates relative to customers'...

Posted -
Randstad - Milwaukee, WI

Job Description Metallurgical Engineer Permanent position: Employer currently seeks a Metallurgist for a Direct Hire role. The hiring manager described the position as Metallurgist however the duties would be PPAP's for 75% of the time and Failure Analysis (and Corrective Action) the other 25%...

Posted -